|Model LED CURE Profiler||There are 4 channels : L-365 (365nm), L-385(385nm), L-395(395nm) and L-405(405nm)|
|Display screen||Displays yellow text on black text|
|Measurable range||from 400mW/cm² – 40mW/cm²|
|Every measurement step||3mW/cm²|
|Calibration||The machine comes with a calibration certificate|
|Sampling mode||The machine has 3 sampling modes: 25 times/second, 128 times/second and 2048 times/second|
|Working temperature||0-75 degrees,|
|Measurement error||+/ – 10%|
|The battery||The machine uses 2 common AAA batteries|
|Battery life||Battery life reaches 20 hours of continuous operation|
|Size machine||The machine is round, 117mm in diameter, 12.7mm thick|
|In machine quantity||289 Grams|
|Machine case||Shell made of stainless steel material|
|Machine carrying case||Supplied with carrying case, polyurethane interior, scratch-resistant nylon exterior, USB cable and USB drive with PowerView III software/user manual|
|Camera bag size||(274 x 197 x 89)mm ( Length x Width x Height )|
|Power View III software||Programming based on National Instruments LabVIEW designed for Windows 7-10. Collected data is stored in LabVIEW-based *.tdms files|
– Cure UV LED energy meter is simple and easy to use. Only use 1 button for on/off and 1 run button.
– Display UV data on one screen.
– Standard bandwidth : UVA, UVB, UVC, UVV.
– Provides default mode options for data analysis and comparison, display, and operation settings.
– Connect to USB port
– There are many units to choose from: mJ/cm2, mW/cm2, J/cm2, W/cm2, µJ/cm2, µW/cm2.