Genuine UV intensity meter
1. Buy Genuine, Official UV intensity meter at amazing price at Danh Huy
1.1. Why is EIT’s UV intensity meter the best-selling brand of high-class UV meters?
The UV meter is the flagship product of the EIT brand, so you can find this company taking careful care of every aspect such as design, components, and LED lights inside. We have some of the same advantages of a standard strength meter:
- Beautiful design, typical EIT style
- Carefully reinforced with metal frame and glass surface, providing high durability and good resistance to impacts
- Meets user needs well with powerful features, fast and smooth processing speed
- Sharp display screen with LCD
- The machine rarely degrades and can be used for a long time
And there are many more wonderful things waiting for you to discover
That’s all you can get when you own a UV intensity meter.
2. Which country’s brand is the UV intensity meter?
EIT 2.0’s management team has extensive experience in designing and manufacturing UV measurement equipment. Supporting the senior service management team is a strong team of design and manufacturing engineers, technical specialists, program managers, buyers and support staff.
EIT’s UV intensity meter products are very diverse. This is a genuine UV intensity meter provided by Danh Huy (Official Authorized Dealer of EIT in Vietnam), so customers can feel more secure when choosing to buy.
3. Features of UV intensity meter?
- The UV intensity meter provides a data display configuration that accurately monitors the UV standard index and NIST national technology (mJ/cm2).
- Helps accurately identify UV rays for users or variables that can be linked to UV rays.
- Small push-button operation makes it easy to use, and comes with an IP67 standard to protect users from dust and photo debris.
- UV LED intensity meter (compact spectrum) provides UV and temperature profiles in addition to irradiance (W/cm2) and power density (J/cm2) values.
- User can adjust sampling rate, range, large memory, battery charging
The ‘Pause’ feature allows users to produce different maximum files while on the production floor
- Supports high-speed applications such as digital computing, transferring value to PowerView Software® III
- UV intensity meter designed to target users (R&D, field service technicians, power suppliers, formulators) who regularly work with different types of LED lamps
- On-screen value plus irradiance profile converted to UV PowerView ® III at a sample rate of 128 Hz
- The LED UV intensity meter can display in multiple L ranges. Users should use the values in the appropriate range for the LED and not total the readings of all ranges.
4. Application of UV intensity meter?
- Used in professions such as
- In graphic arts
- Suitable for photochemistry
- Maintenance of inks, adhesives and coatings
- In the laboratory